He’s the Dad in your life and he does so much for you. Give him a day where the focus is all on him, in delicious ways.
- Brixx Wood Fired Pizza – Wood-fired pizzas like the Bourbon Chicken with wood-roasted chicken in a bourbon-glaze, caramelized onions, wild mushrooms and gorgonzola; and the Bronx Bomber with spicy Italian sausage, prosciutto and mozzarella are buy one, get one free. All Colorado drafts are just $3.50 and beer paddles are just $5 for dads on their special day.
- Colorado BBQ Challenge – Immerse Dad in the world of BBQ and still leave Father’s Day free for other celebrations. Colorado’s longest-running barbeque competition is hosted by the Town of Frisco, through June 17. The multi-day event, which extends more than six blocks on Frisco’s picturesque Main Street, features live music, pig races, kids’ activities, a firefighter cook-off, chef demos, a Breckenridge Distillery Whiskey tour, the Bacon Burner 6k and some of the best barbeque in the nation.
Colterra – This small-town, Niwott gem is the perfect location for a leisurely brunch on the patio. Chef Bradford Heap is preparing a $45 3-course prix fixe brunch using herbs and produce from the restaurant’s very own garden. A children’s (12 and under) version of the brunch will be $21. Father’s with a sweet tooth will love finishing things off with the restaurant’s signature Grand Marnier Beignets and Northwest Passage cocktail with wild roots raspberry cordial, fresh lemon juice and llanllyr lemonade.
- Hilton Denver Inverness – The Spa at Hilton Denver Inverness will be offering one free beer for dads with each MANicure or pedicure. For more info., call: (303) 397-6411.
- IGNITE – If your dad is a self-proclaimed baseball and bacon fanatic, he’ll want to go to Ignite. Just blocks away from Coors Field, Ignite will be dishing up brunch and lunch specials perfect for a pregame meal. Before you walk over to catch the Rockies vs. Giants, enjoy dishes including Bacon Pancakes, Steak & Eggs with Potatoes and a Steak Sandwich.
- Ocean Prime – Take Dad for a Prime New York Strip with Lobster Gratin. The dish is comprised of a 14-oz Prime New York Strip Steak topped with a decadent lobster gratin (butter-poached lobster claw meat with garlic, lemon and Parmesan aioli, baked to golden brown and served with Cabernet jus). Reservations are required and can be made by calling: (303) 825-3663.
- Salati Italian Street Food – From 4pm to close, there will be beer and wine deals plus special menu items: Citrus-Marinated Bay Scallops Crudo (Italian Ceviche) with Verde Vinaigrette; Shrimp-loaded Mac & Cheese; Pork Osso Bucco Confit with creamy Rosemary Polenta, Garlic Spinach and Crispy Leeks; and Limoncello Mascarpone Cake. Reservations are suggested for groups of 5 or more.
- Surf & Turf & Surf @ Station 26 – The brewery will host a surf & turf dinner paired with tunes from The Royal Aces Surf Band. RSVP on the brewery’s Facebook event page, and stay tuned for more details.
- The Wild Game Longmont and The Wild Game Evergreen will be offering all dads a free pint of beer with the purchase of any entrée.
- Wild Standard – This Father’s Day, Wild Standard is celebrating dad with a variety of brunch food and drink specials. The Wild Mary is made with Loveland-based Spring 44 vodka, house made bloody Mary mix and choices of crab claws, shrimp and/or Chunu oysters as garnishes. Before ordering an entrée, the restaurant’s raw bar is the perfect place to start. Sustainably sourced crab legs, mussels, oysters and cocktail shrimp will make dad feel like he’s dining on the coast. Dinner entrees will include beer pairings created by the restaurant’s resident beer expert.
Give Dad a break from driving. Take him around in a Lyft and save $15 off your first three rides. Use our exclusive discount code, IGTD17.