Recently, when we went to Max’s Wine Dive to check out the new, winter menu, one of the dishes we really enjoyed was the warm, gooey Brie en Croute. The restaurant was kind enough to share a recipe with us. This dish is perfect for when you are entertaining or when you have to take something to a party and you want it to be really impressive. This would be the thing to make!
Brie en Croute
Brie, scrape the white stuff off
- Cut the pastry sheet in ½.
- Place the brie in the center of the puff pastry.
- Top the brie with the dried cranberries, apples, walnuts and brown sugar.
- Start by picking up all the corners of pastry and press together at the top.
- Enclose the seams tightly.
- Cover, label, date, and refrigerate.
YIELD: 1x BATCH: Amount 448 oz
SHELF LIFE: 2 DAYS